Bandai Namco Entertainment has released a five-minute video summary trailer ‘Forge Your Path’ for Tales of Arise. The trailer below features the background storyline of the world, characters introduction, expansive world environments, atmospheric shaders including its watercolored environments, combat, side quests, farm, event, fishing points, cooking, and many more.
Tales of Arise will be available on September 10th, 2021 for Playstation, Xbox, and PC.
Behind the perfect harmony and coexistence that Kisara and Dohalim strive for, pain and betrayal threaten to shake this delicate balance.
Uncover their story in less than 2 days, pre-order #TalesofArise: https://t.co/iYpOnnIBZL pic.twitter.com/Z7xHOYPAR4
— Tales of Arise (@TalesofU) September 8, 2021
As the arrival of #TalesOfArise draws near, Character Designer Minoru Iwamoto wanted to share this illustration!⚔️
Their journey is about to commence! Which hero do you anticipate playing? ⬇️
— Tales of Arise (@TalesofU) September 9, 2021
For more previous articles of videos and gameplays, check out the links below:
- Tales Of Arise shares close-quarter fighter, Kisara and interview with composer, Motoi Sakuraba
- Side activity and skits with The Spirit of Adventure trailer
- Mage Rinwell as well as new side content
- Martial artist Law as well as new cutscenes
- Official opening animation video
- Gunslinger Shionne as well as Artes & Casting Spells Teaser
- Introducing Alphen
- Set to embark on an epic JRPG, releasing this September 10th!
- Short combat trailer from TGS 2019
- Tales of Arise, The Latest Addition To The ‘Tales Of’ Series. Coming 2020.