2K has revealed an in-depth look at the updates coming to MyNBA for NBA 2K22 on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S consoles. This includes an all-new MyStaff, Prep Hub, attributes and badges, and more to add new layers of depth to the mode.
Here are some of the MyNBA updates coming to PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S:
- MySTAFF gives players full control of their organizations, from selecting coaching to scouting to sports medicine staff;
- Improvements to team and player training, including a new Prep Hub that acts as a one-stop-shop for players who are looking to try and adjust team training and fatigue while having a mind toward the scouting report of the next opponent;
- New Conditional Coaching gives power users the ability to help give coaching directives while they simulate games;
- Three new pre-built custom teams, complete with logos, uniforms and arenas, to make the customization of new leagues easier;
- New attributes and badges help build an interesting narrative that comes to life.
For the full details of the update, you can read it at NBA 2K22 Courtside Report.
NBA 2K22 for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S consoles is currently scheduled for release on 10th September 2021.