Bandai Namco Entertainment releases a new trailer for Tales Of Arise sharing more about Kisara, a party member wielding shield for guard purposes and a hammer for smite. She is able to guard against enemies attack and shield bash or smite with her hammer as means of counterattack, following up with combos. The game will be out on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and PC on September 10th worldwide.
Here’s Captain Kisara of the Elde Menancia Guard! A strong Dahnan woman who has mastered shield attacks and defence techniques like no one else. She’s a brilliant gem; highly regarded by everyone, even Renan soldiers.
Source: XVII NAICHI
For more previous articles of videos and gameplays, check out the links below:
- Side activity and skits with The Spirit of Adventure trailer
- Mage Rinwell as well as new side content
- Martial artist Law as well as new cutscenes
- Official opening animation video
- Gunslinger Shionne as well as Artes & Casting Spells Teaser
- Introducing Alphen
- Set to embark on an epic JRPG, releasing this September 10th!
- Short combat trailer from TGS 2019
- Tales of Arise, The Latest Addition To The ‘Tales Of’ Series. Coming 2020.