Shortly after the reveal of the new elder dragon “Namielle” and the upcoming PS4 beta, developer Capcom spared no time to further reintroduce Barioth, a returning flying wyvern from Monster Hunter 3. Covered in ice plates, a few spikes and 2 large tusks at it’s mouth, it is also able to move in icy areas at ease.
An 8-minute Japanese gameplay video below, provided courtesy by Crazy Gamer:
Hunters, get your arsenal stocked and skills ready for Monster Hunter World: Iceborne coming soon on September 6, 2019, for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, followed up with PC in January 2020. Do note that, another PS4 Beta is rumoured to be coming from August 30th to September 1st, 2019.
Check out more of our previous coverage:
- Monster Hunter World: Iceborne showcases dynamic theme “Velkhana”
- Monster Hunter World: Iceborne more subspecies revealed!
- Acidic Glavenus in Monster Hunter World: Iceborne
- Monster Hunter World: Iceborne, Developer Diary
- Monster Hunter World: Iceborne, Weapon Introduction Part II
- Monster Hunter World: Iceborne, Weapon Introduction