More

COMMUNITY
    COMMUNITY RELATED

spot_imgspot_img

PSVR Feedback from our Community !

The PlayStation Virtual Reality was globally launched on the 13th of October this year and many PlayStation 4 owners have been asking questions regarding...

BunnyTeam’s PSVR Testing Event !

The PSVR was globally launched on the 13th October and have since created a wave of curiosity from citizens of the PlayStation Nation. It...

Playstation Virtual Reality [PSVR] : Coming October 13!

I can hardly contain my excitement as the day draws nearer! We have all Imagined the "What If, I were to live in a...

Destiny : Raid Completed ! [Wrath of the Machines]

Hello everyone ! By now most of you have at least attempted the new Wrath of the Machines Raid, and for those of you...

What’s in Tokyo Game Show 2016 !? [Day 2]

More photos from our boys reporting in from the Tokyo Game Show, more photos to come soon as soon as they have the time...

Whats in Tokyo Game Show 2016 !?

We are privileged enough to have 2 members going all the way to Tokyo this year to be our eyes and ears. They have...

BunnyTeam @ Tokyo Game Show !!

Bunny Team will be going to this year's Tokyo Game Show event! Stay tuned for more info and updates and of course pictures live...

Bunny team northern region gathering

We don't only gather in game, we meet each other too. These are the people who always cover your six,seven,eight,nine,ten and cover you in...
    [td_block_social_counter facebook=”bunnygamingpage” youtube=”channel/UC4rjI5rN67ZF2goM8QHPNjQ” style=”style1″ f_header_font_transform=”uppercase” custom_title=”KEEP IN TOUCH” block_template_id=”td_block_template_1″ header_color=”#000000″ open_in_new_window=”y” instagram=”bunnygamingpage” twitter=”bunnygamingpage” f_header_font_size=”15″ f_header_font_weight=”700″ f_header_font_family=””]
    - Advertisement -spot_img

Latest News

spot_imgspot_imgspot_imgspot_img