Bandai Namco Entertainment is proud to announce the release of MY HERO ULTRA RUMBLE, a fast-paced battle royale free-to-play game based on the popular My Hero Academia universe, available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and on PC available now.
Choosing between 18 famous heroes and villains from the franchise, 24 players will form teams of three and battle it out with their Quirks until there is only one left standing. The arena is trapped and will shrink over time. Players will have to act quickly, keep moving, defend themselves, or charge headfirst to survive, but can also get the upper hand in any matches with the following features:
- – Skill cards are scattered around the map, players can use them to get stronger by levelling up their Quirks
- – Acting as a villain or a hero towards civilians in need can grant powerful items to tip the scale in their team’s favour
- – Using Revival cards found in the arena and reviving teammates can surprise the opponent thinking a team was taken down
Players can also look forward to new content introduced regularly with seasons including:
- New playable characters to choose from, creating new team combination possibilities
- New Battle Pass with exclusive costumes and rewards
- Events to participate in to get costumes, emotes, voice lines and more
The battle begins! Take to the battlefield with your friends in a squad-based, super-powered battle royale in MY HERO ULTRA RUMBLE!#MHUR
— MY HERO ULTRA RUMBLE (@MyHeroUR) September 29, 2023
To celebrate the launch of the game, players logging in daily will receive rewards until October 25th 2023 to get them started and enjoy the game in a PLUS ULTRA way.