Developer Jupiter has revealed its next entry puzzle game to the Picross S series for Nintendo Switch.
New features are as follows:
- Includes Color Picross, to find the right colour to fill the grid
- 30 Color Picross puzzles available
- Return of Picross and Mega Picross with over 300 puzzles
- Includes Clip Picross which features Kemono Friends Picross
- Suspend Data will allow preview of the puzzle you have last left off before resuming
- If you are filling in with someone else, there will be a different player colour maker which allows you to see who filled which spots
It is set to be launched via Nintendo eShop for Switch on April 25, 2019.