Game publisher Seasun Games has released the demo of Swarm the City on Steam for free. In this demo version, players can have the first try of most of the core gameplay, and experience the unique setting of Zombie’s revenge through 3 major chapters. Take a look at the Demo trailer below:
Compared with the last Alpha test, the new version has updated lots of new content such as new zombie generals, boss fight, human army units, and more levels. It will be the first open testing for all players.
Swarm the City is an isometric zombie strategy game in which, unlike most other zombie games, players will act as the king of zombies to command a zombie army to infect human beings, infiltrate and attack their cities. Use good strategies and avoid getting your zombies killed by cops.
- Form a zombie army
- Build different kinds of zombies
- Infect humans by consuming their life source
- Army operating under different social patterns
- 20 unique simulated cities with abundant residents
- Human armies of cops and soldiers with different weapons, mechanical robots, and vehicles with turrets.
Check out the games Steam page to try out the demo now!