SNK is not done yet, another Kabuki fighter by the name of Kyoshiro Senryo for their upcoming fighter Samurai Shodown. Mastering the ancient art of Kabuki, he spins with an unpredictable array of movements from fire breathing to frog summoning.
Relating to the 2nd demo
The second demo is now available on the Japan PSN for PlayStation 4 till July 7, 2019. The demo includes characters like Genjuro Kibagami, Ukyo Tachibana, and Charlotte with added training, tutorials, and a VS mode without playtime limit like the last demo.
For more of our previous coverage, click on the links below:
- Jubei, Earthquake, and Hanzo joins the fray in Samurai Shodown
- Samurai Shodown – Trailer for Galford, Tam Tam and Rimururu
- Samurai Shodown – Yoshitora Trailer
- Samurai Shodown unveils Kurama, Haohmaru and Genjuro gameplay
- Samurai Shodown Charlotte and Shiki Trailer
- Samurai Shodown: Ukyo making a comeback
- Samurai Shodown – Darli Dagger Gameplay
- Samurai Shodown – Reintroducing Nakoruru
- Samurai Shodown – New Character Revealed!
- Samurai Shodown – Launch date confirmed with two new character reveals
The first 6 months DLC will be free to anyone who buys the game and redeems the season pass within the first week of release, including 4 new fighters.
The game will slash its way into the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in North America and Europe on June 25, 2019, while the arcade version will release this coming summer, followed by the Nintendo Switch and PC version in the cold winter of 2019.