Omno whisks you away on a journey of discovery through an ancient world of wonders, on a single-player adventure full of puzzles, secrets, and obstacles to overcome. Discover a vibrant world full of strange and wonderful lifeforms and uncover the truth behind your pilgrimage.
“I’ve poured everything I had emotionally into the making of this game. Knowing that my very first commercial project, the one I’ve been crafting by myself for years, is now available on a Nintendo console is a childhood dream come true!”
Jonas Manke – Creator of Omno
- A journey to the past – Uncover a timeless story of sacrifice and self-discovery as you piece together the truth behind your pilgrimage.
- An ancient world to explore – Make your way through dense, atmospheric landscapes, from jungles to deserts to islands in the sky.
- A dynamic moveset – A former professional animator, Jonas brings the movement to life, as you fluidly run, glide, dash, surf and teleport through dazzling natural landscapes.
No combat, just curiosity – Peacefully bewitch and befriend a wide variety of mythical animals, from lively insects to hulking leviathans.
- Perplexing puzzles – Think your way through an array of challenges to unlock a pathway to the light.
- Short and sweet – Omno is a 4-5 hour adventure featuring five climates and a cast of fantastical creatures.
- On the couch or on the go – Experience this magical odyssey in handheld mode for the very first time, or dock it to play on the big screen.