NIS America has launched Disgaea 6: Defiance of Destiny for Nintendo Switch digitally. Check out the launch trailer below:
Discover the story of Zed, a Netherworld zombie who aims to rise above his lowly status and destroy the strongest God of Destruction in order to create a safer Netherworld for his sister Bieko. With features such as Super Reincarnation, 3D visuals, and adjustable gameplay settings, this is truly a Netherworld for everyone!
Game details as shared on Nintendo:
SRPGs are gonna get a serious punch in the throat!
The first new DISGAEA game in six years is here! Meet Zed, a zombie that has risen above them all except one – a God of Destruction!
Can a mere Netherworld zombie rise up and destroy a god? Find out in the newest installment of the DISGAEA series! Features such as Super Reincarnation, 3D visuals (a first for this series), and adjustable gameplay settings make this the perfect game for both new and old DISGAEA fans!
Check out the links below for our previous coverage:
- Disgaea 6: Defiance of Destiny, western demo now available
- SRPG Disgaea 6: Defiance of Destiny aims a Nintendo Switch western launch this coming June 29th
- Disgaea 6: Defiance Of Destiny wacky characters trailer
- Disgaea 6: Defiance Of Destiny 7 minute overview system trailer
- Tactical RPG – Disgaea 6: Defiance Of Destiny Story Trailer
- RPG Strategy Disgaea 6: Defiance of Destiny new features trailer
- Tactical RPG – DISGAEA 6: DEFIANCE OF DESTINY raising hell on Nintendo Switch 2021