NIS America unveils a new trailer for Disgaea 6: Defiance of Destiny, dedicated to its characters. An offbeat adventure requires wacky protagonists! Zombies, kings and maidens endowed with magical powers… discover the heroes of this new opus of the Disgaea franchise. The game is set to be released on Switch in summer 2021 in both North America and Europe.
Disgaea 6: Defiance of Destiny will be released in the summer of 2021 for Nintendo Switch. New features such as Ultra-Reincarnation, 3D models (a first for the series), as well as adjustable gameplay configurations, make this new opus the perfect episode for Disgaea fans, but also for new players.
Zed is a pretentious zombie who belongs to the lowest rank in the Underworld, along with his sister Bieko. When the Divine Deathtructor threatens their way of life (or death), Zed must then harness his unique Ultra-Reincarnation ability to stand up to this threat. During the adventure, colourful citizens of the Underworld will join him in his quest. Is it possible for immortal thugs like them to challenge fate?
Disgaea 6: Defiance of Destiny mixes a grim, touching story with insane tactical combat and new gameplay elements never before seen in the series. For fans of the franchise, as well as new players, a unique and memorable journey to the Underworld awaits them. The fighting will hurt thanks to the attacks and special support actions of a multitude of allied units. Gameplay setups can be adjusted such as Auto, Retry and Replay, allowing players to fight however they want. If the situation reaches a point of no return, they can use Ultra-Reincarnation to come back to life and join the fight until successful.
- From Tomb to Glory: Join Zed on his quest to achieve higher status and challenge the Divine Deathtructor. Throughout your adventure, meet wacky characters, visit chaotic new worlds, and discover the power of brotherly bonds and determination.
- Immortal and Unbeatable: Frenzied tactical combat, incredible special attacks and a wide variety of allies to recruit, can be found in Disgaea 6: Defiance of Destiny. If the situation escalates and you die, use Ultra-Reincarnation and try your luck again until you win.
- A Subworld for All: With customizable gameplay features such as Auto, Retry and Replay, both new players and fans of the series, can enjoy a high-level gaming experience, which matches your lifestyle. Diving into the world of DISGAEA has never been so easy!
After the reveal of this morning's new trailer, there's no better time to join our Disgaea 6: Defiance of Destiny “Dood, Where’s My Controller?” Sweepstakes, dood! There are 10 days left to enter, so don't let this slip by you, dood: (https://t.co/oXUwGF5PHj) pic.twitter.com/wCftRcEHGU
— NISAmerica (@NISAmerica) January 21, 2021
Content of the “Unrelenting Edition” :
- The Disgaea 6: Defiance of Destiny game on Nintendo Switch ™
- The mini artbook “Behind the Seams”
- The “Defiance of Dissonance” digital soundtrack