Climb your way to victory
Set in an alternative version of 1988 as the world falters from nuclear cataclysm, players must climb their way on top of this procedurally generated tower and kill the owner before your heart explodes. Make your way using slash, dash, shoot and upgrade yourself in means for survival while being overwhelmed by endless danger of homicidal AI, deadly traps, crazed junkies and colossal Wardens.
As the remaining misfit survivors where everything is measured by minutes to live, fight your way into the top of the tower to kill the architect and hopefully stop the endless nuclear rain.
Nuclear key features:
- Ascend above with the procedural tower and fight to survive.
- Play through unique retro cyberpunk dystopia with 5 distinct challenging zones to cover.
- Play as 5 misfit playable characters, each with buffs and weakness.
- Play co-op is available.
- Wardens are unique bosses guarding each zones.
- Arm yourself with the assortment of guns and laser swords, with 50 selections to choose from with their own effects.
- Survive with your own heart trying to kill you while choosing distinct buffs and curses.
- Daily challenges are available, each day will come with unique attributes with a global leader board.
- Soundtrack perform by Tremor Low.
The game is set to be released on November 21, 2019, for Switch and PC via Steam.