Lost and found
You found a lost phone belonging to a woman named Anna but as you check the contents, you will see a desperate cry for help in the form of a video message. Not only that, the phone in itself behaves more strangely as you check further into it. Calling Anna friends is deemed useless with no information of her whereabouts, hence you have to piece the information yourself using all her texts, emails and photos. Retracing all her steps and find her before it’s too late.
Key Phone App Features:
- The game utilizes the same interface of a mobile phone with all the messages, web browser, emails gallery, dating app, personal video logs, social media and all kinds of apps, giving the game a sense of realism.
- Characters are portrayed by live actors, shot in real locations and extensive voice-overs cast.
- Dive into a fully realized world through the lens of a mobile phone.
- An expansive narrative with hours of gameplay that leads to five possible endings.
- Solve the recurring image and text decryption puzzles to learn more about Anna’s story.
First launched in PC via Steam, iOS and Android, this time Simulacra is coming for you in Switch, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on December 3, 2019. There’s nowhere to run.