As the release of Zombie Army 4: Dead War drawing near, developer Rebellion Developmentsreveal a post-launch trailer to spice things up with a few more gameplay, characters, arsenals, environment explosions, horde maps, and new enemies.
Game description and features provided by PlayStation:
The game comes with a new three-part campaign called Hell Cult, comprising three brand new missions for 1-4 players! The debut season will also include new character packs, weapon bundles, weapon skin packs, and character outfit bundles. Season Pass 1 will grant access to the entirety of Season 1:
Key zombified features:
- 3 new campaign missions
- 4 character packs, featuring playable characters that can be used in any mode
- 9 weapon bundles, including new weapons, charms, skins, and more
- 5 weapon skin packs to customize your arsenal with
- 4 character outfit bundles, featuring new outfits and hats! New maps for Zombie Army 4’s Horde Mode. These will be FREE for everyone brave enough to take them on!
- Experience award-winning ballistics in action from the makers of Sniper Elite series.
- The X-Ray Kill Camera is making a come back with impactful slow-motion bullets, bombs and more.
- Customize your slayer as you rank up with the playstyle you like and added new outfits, emotes and taunts as you play even further.
- Out of bullets? Don’t worry as the enhanced melee combat got you covered by barging into zombie crowd, stomp their heads and takedown moves!.
- Upgrade your weaponry with the power of fire, lightning, and anime as you create more powerful arsenals such as lightning bullets assault rifles, all the way to a pistol with a flaming bayonet.
- Multiple enemy types to take on from the ghoulish grabbers, hulking armoured elites, terrifying shadow demons, explosive suicide generals and more!.
- Take on the game Horde Mode, as you survive longer, the maps extends even bigger.
Zombie Army 4: Dead War will be deploying their zombie army next month February 4, 2020, for Xbox One, PC and PlayStation 4.