Indie French developer COWCAT has announced “Xenon Valkyrie+“, a Roguelike-platform game that is coming to the Nintendo Switch on January 1, 2019. The game will be available on the Nintendo eShop America and Europe, for a recommended price of €9.99 (est RM 47).
Nintendo Switch features :
- Rogue-lite platformer with a great story
- RPG elements
- Randomly generated levels
- Quality Chiptune music
- Hard gameplay and Permadeath
- 3 heroes with unique skills
- 100+ items
- Multiple bosses and enemies
- Several endings and secrets
- Translated into English, French, Spanish, German and Italian
- Joy-Con and Pro Controller supported
- TV and handheld modes
- 18 in-game achievements to unlock
Obtain many weapons as you fight through a unique, randomly-generated world every time you play. Encounter many characters, stores and enemies that tell a legendary story. Level up and get the amazing power of the Xenon Valkyrie!
Xenon Valkyrie+ was ported to consoles and is published by COWCAT, a one-man company owned by Fabrice Breton.
The game will hit the market on January 1, 2019, across the Nintendo Switch eShop America and Europe at €9.99 (est RM 47). Demo version is available now for download.
And here is a super cool looking artwork of the game <3