Developer Snoozy Kazoo and publisher Graffiti Games have evaded the law once again to reveal that Turnip Boy Robs a Bank is coming to Nintendo Switch! The follow-up to the notorious hit Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion, this single-player comedic action-adventure game with roguelite elements will launch later this year on Switch, as well as PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One and Xbox Game Pass.
After years of evading taxes, Turnip Boy is back and ready to harvest more felonies! Team up with the infamous Pickle Gang to pull off the weirdest heist of all time. Shake down hostages, steal precious valuables, and battle the fuzz while moving further into the vaults of the Botanical Bank.
To execute the perfect heist, you’ll need an array of dangerous and wacky tools from the dark web, including a diamond pickaxe, C4, and a radio jammer. Bank robbing isn’t easy, so be prepared for intense shootouts with security guards, elite swat teams and more.
- A thrilling, single-player adventure full of bank robbing, dark web browsing, and fuzz fighting!
- Roguelite elements to turnip the action with a big ol’ bank to explore and loot.
- Use an array of zany weapons to take on whoever the bank throws at you in intense shootouts, from security guards to elite veggie swat teams!
- A large cast of quirky food-based characters, including some familiar faces, plus new citizens with their own stories and problems.
- Earn collectible hats to wear and cassettes with new banger tracks to blast.
- Discover a deeper history of Turnip Boy’s world and peel back the layers of how it became what it is.