Switch Slashing features:
- Be a samurai anywhere and anytime with Switch be it TV Mode, Table Mode, and Handheld Mode.
- Added it is on 60 FPS gameplay and support single Joy-Con play per player.
- Early purchase will include Switch port of Samurai Shodown! 2, originally released for Neo Geo Pocket Color in 1999 with over 32 playable chibi-style characters.
The Switch version will be available in the following editions:
- Standard Edition (physical and digital) – 6,345 yen/ 253.18 MYR
- Deluxe Pack (digital, includes Season Pass) – 8,345 yen/ 332.94 MYR
- Season Pass 1 (includes four additional characters) – 2,000 yen/ 79.79 MYR
- Standalone Additional Characters (Rimururu, Basara, Kazuki Kazama, and Wan-Fu) – 600 yen/ 23.94 MYR each
- Shizumaru Hisame Additional Character – Free
The SNK Online Shop will sell exclusives of the game such as the Limited Pack, Game Pouch Set and more, check out the provided link for more info.
Samurai Shodown is currently available now for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, while the announced Switch version will be coming in Japan this coming December 12, 2019.