Show them the finger
Take control of rookie space pilot, Gamma Ray as he flies his fist-shaped ship in an intergalactic rescue mission to save lunar scientists who have been taken hostage by terrorists. Plot twist ahead, the rescue turns out to be more sinister than expected, forcing Gamma Ray to make tough decisions that may determine the fate of the hostages. Expect a more sarcastic, filled with laugh and sharp social commentary as the story unfolds.
Key pointing features:
- Use your hand literally to punch, toss, shoot and smash your enemies in platforming-like environmental hazards.
- As a handy, well you can also grab your enemies as a shield or as weapons; that will sure come in handy.
- With over 36 handcrafted levels in over 12 worlds with a different set of enemies, power ups and challenges to boot.
- Multiple optional difficulty choices, from casual to the ridiculous
- Enjoy a highly satirical storyline that explores communism, US foreign policy, sriracha sauce, and crafting in videogames.
- Hand-drawn art style by LA-based Illustrator and Art Director Travis Millard
- Musically driven shooter with rhythm-based chaos synced to its gameplay such as enemies, bosses, attacks, and events
- Unique soundtrack includes artist from Red Fang, METZ, Power Trip, Com Truise, White Fence, Ty Segall, Makeup and Vanity Set, True Widow, The Radio Dept., Drab Majesty, John Maus, Vektroid, Danimal Cannon, Cleaners from Venus, Male Gaze, Ezee Tiger, The Mall, and many more!
Freedom Finger will be pointing up its release on Switch and PC via Steam on September 27, followed up later by PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in 2019.