The previously announced game, Bite the Bullet is showing more meat by publisher Graffiti Games and developer Mega Cat Studios. Showcasing more on the trailer called ‘Behind the Scenes’ where they will explain more on the mechanics of the game upon eating your enemies and their nutritional value to upgrade skill tree or downgrade of overeating the wrong stuff.
Whatever you eat defines you
Satisfy your cravings by eating them all from enemies, bullets and power up your characters, weapons, and abilities. Not only you will be gunning down your enemies but also dine on their dead bodies as means to craft weapons, energize skills, branching skill trees and special attacks, you are what you eat! Blast through monstrous creatures and feasting on their corpses and a short glimpse of a new heroine called Chewella.
Key nutritional features:
- Devour all and even bullets to power up, abilities and weapons
- Choose your food class diet system by either becoming a vegetarian Slaughter of the Soil or the blood-soaked Gorivore, all based on what you eat. Be careful as chewing will change your body type depending on the enemy.
- Loot and shoot powerful weapons with fu modifiers such as Spicy Critter Cannons and Organic Meat-Seeking Missiles.
- Customize them all from exotic weapons and customize your character’s synergistic skill tree that offers abilities like Napalm Vomit and Appetite for Destruction.’
- Or just transform into a powerful zombie form to melee your way smashing enemies to bite-sized bits.
Be a Zombro soon with release confirmed in Q1 2020, for Xbox One, PC and Switch.