Rejoin the gang alongside newcomers Provie and Marian in a beat-’em-up adventure, River City Girls 2 that features two-player online and four-player local co-op, gorgeous pixels, new combat techniques, a massive nonlinear game world, RPG-like character growth, dual-language audio, and Megan McDuffee’s captivating soundtrack!
Added info as shared on Nintendo Website
Level-up to earn new moves, buy items and accessories in more than 30 shops, and recruit defeated foes and hired heavies to help you on your way.
River City is bigger than ever, with more locations to explore, more objects to destroy, and a day-night cycle. With nonlinear gameplay, a dynamic story system, and another epic soundtrack by Megan McDuffee, River City Girls 2 will keep you brawling until all your enemies yell “BARF!”
- Six playable characters, each with their own fighting styles and upgradable move sets!
- Enhanced combat: guard crushes, lift-off combos, double-team maneuvers, and more!
- River City is bigger than ever! New locations with multiple routes and secret areas!
- Play solo or team up with a friend, locally or online
- New “hired heavies” aid you in battle! Have two recruits at once!
- Loads of NPCs to meet, interact with, and punch in the face – including surprise cameos!
- Awesome anime intro, comic book cutscenes, English and Japanese voiceovers, and a spectacular soundtrack featuring RCG1 composer Megan McDuffee!
River City Girls 2 is now available on Nintendo Switch