Vertigo Games, Innerspace, and ARTE recently announced A Fisherman’s Tale, a VR puzzle adventure game is only a few weeks away from release, as it launches for PlayStation VR in January 2019 at $14.99/€14.99. (RM 71 est)
Heyyyy fishy fishy fishy!
A Fisherman’s Tale is a co-op game – but instead of playing with others, you’re teaming up with multiple dimensions of yourself! Able to twist and bend your newfound, peculiar reality, you’ll be challenged with multi-dimensional puzzles on your journey to the core of an unusually tall tale.
- Break more than a couple laws of physics in mind-bending VR puzzles!
- Team up with yourself in revolutionary multi-dimensional single-player co-op!
- Meet some of the quirkiest sidekicks to have ever set foot in a VR game
- Use your hands to pick up, throw, combine, and use all kinds of things in glorious fully immersive virtual reality!
- Toy around with your tiny little model lighthouse, inside a lighthouse, inside a… is that another lighthouse?
- Uncover the truth at the core of an unusually tall tale, exclusively in VR
A Fisherman’s Tale will be available for PlayStation VR, HTC VIVE, Oculus Rift and Windows Mixed Reality in January 2019.