Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin, which allows you to form bonds with and raise Monsties, become a full-fledged Rider, visit a variety of locales, and experience the world of Monster Hunter to the fullest via a rich story and quests, is available today, Friday, 9th July.
“In a world where Rathalos have completely vanished, our hero a descendant of the great Rider Red has a fateful encounter with a Wyverian girl named Ena who is entrusted with an egg. This serves as the starting point for a rich story about the Wings of Ruin.”
Nintendo Switch Latest Version: Ver.1.0.3 Released
• Players must update their game software to the latest version of Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin to access DLC
contents and online play features.
*To check which version you have, go to the Nintendo Switch Home menu, move your cursor to Monster Hunter Stories 2, and press the + button.
*Nintendo Switch Online membership is required to access online play content.
• Players without Internet access can connect locally with others and align game versions with those players.
Launch Starter Pack Item Pack Available to Celebrate Launch
To commemorate the launch of Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin, we’re releasing a special item pack to help you on your
journey. Make sure to connect to the Internet and pick these items up!
Launch Starter Pack ] Release Date: Friday, 9th July 2021
Paid DLC Information
There’s even more colourful content available to add to Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin!
The Deluxe Kit, which includes a set of recommended DLC contents that you can use in Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin, goes on sale today, 9th July.
Deluxe Kit Contents
・Ena s Outfit: Kuan Coat
・Rider s Layered Armor: Razewing Armor Alpha/Beta
・Rider s Hairstyle: Spiky Nergal
・Navirou s Outfit: Pukei Pukei, Nergigante
・Sticker Sets: Adventure Buddies 2/3
Trial Version Available on Nintendo Switch and Steam
A demo for the game is available now, and save data from the Trial Version can be transferred to the Full Game. Players can enjoy the story while enjoying the exact same content as the opening part of the Full Game.
Transferring Save Data from Trial Version to Full Game
Please note the following when attempting to transfer save data from the Trial Version to the Full Game.
• Method for Transferring Save Data
1. Load the Full Game once you have created save data in the Trial Version.
*Players must use the same username in both the Trial Version and Full Game.
2. Select “Create Save Data” when prompted (at start of Full Game). Proceed to
the title screen.
*Trial Version save data will not be erased when you select Create Save Data in the Full Game.
3. When selecting “Transfer Save Data to Full Game”, the game will pick up from where you last saved in the Trial Version.
*Save data from Trial Version Slot 1 will be loaded.
*Save data loaded from Transfer Save Data to Full Game won’t overwrite save data in the Full Version until your game is saved manually.
• Option Settings Following Save Data Transfer
1. All option menus set in the Trial Version will revert to default settings.
2. Players must (re–)adjust settings in options menus in the Full
*If you have changed language settings, you must reset them at the Options menu at the title screen.