Playtonic Friends and Fabraz announce that this coming November 2nd will be the simultaneous launch of the 2D/3D platformer Demon Turf for PlayStation 4 / 5, Xbox One / Series S/X, Nintendo Switch, and PC (Steam and Epic Store) but also that Demon Turf Trials will be relaunched on Steam with the chance for top-ranked players to win a free Steam copy of Demon Turf at launch.
More than a mere demo, Demon Turf Trials throws down new challenges for players and presents a fresh leaderboard to climb. Players who make it to the top of the board will be immortalized with a personal portrait in the main game and stand a chance to win a Steam key for the full release.
Demon Turf Trials will run on three unique challenges in the lead up to launch:
- 19th October – 4th November – Demo Speedrun Challenge: Top 5 best times (with video evidence) win a Steam key
- Trial 1 – 21-28th Oct – Top 3 on the Leaderboard receive a Steam key
- Trial 2 – 28th Oct to 4th Nov -Top 3 on the Leaderboard to receive a Steam key
A bunch of shipwrecks and a stormy night? I bet things are about to get spooky! pic.twitter.com/NwNpP7xj1d
— Fabraz – Demon Turf: Nov 4th! (@Fabrazz) October 7, 2021
About the Game:
Demon Turf’s world is chock-full of humour and style, a punky attitude, and an incredible focus on replayability & ever-evolving challenges.
Demon Turf offers its community & replayability at the very core of its development- the full game will boast:
- Self-placed checkpoints – Show off without them for a perfect run, or place one in preparation for a challenging section. You can even teleport between these checkpoints if you miss a collectible along the way!
- Return Levels – Discover previously beaten levels as they’ve been liberated, with plenty of mechanical and environmental changes to uncover.
- Physics-driven combat – How do you defeat demon hordes when none of your own attacks is lethal? It’s a special physics-driven combat system that ramps up the chaos and fun. Push, pull and spin your enemies out of your way and down cliffs or into spikes.
- Mouth-watering amount of side content – 50 specific locations/characters to line the walls of an empty gallery. Fend of 25 arena challenges worth of enemy waves. Tackle 10 Demon Soccer Golf courses that put a bizarre twist on ball-pushing puzzles. Collect 8 cartridges to unlock remixed throwback levels from glorious 3D platformers of the past
Demon Turf will launch on PC (Steam and Epic Games Store), Nintendo Switch, the Xbox family of consoles, and Playstation 4 & 5 on 4th November priced at £19.99, € 21.99 & $24.99.