The Bloodline is a truly Freeform Sandbox RPG that puts players in the role of divine protectors of the fantasy land of Eudros… but it is up to players to decide whether they abide to that fate, because their journeys are not written in stone, but in blood.
A true Sandbox RPG, The Bloodline opens up the world to its players, inviting them to experiment with the game’s mechanics, setting and characters to shape their experience for their own unique playthrough.
The Bloodline is set to release on Ealy Access in October 5, 2023 featuring:
- A vast world to explore! There are different biomes with distinctive flora & fauna filled with impressive landmarks: blooming towns, magnificent castles, mysterious lakes, dangerous dungeons… and much more.
- Follow questlines and help the people of Eudros, or roam the world freely at your own pace, allowing organic adventure opportunities to arise – reform bonds between kingdoms, construct your village, and prepare the world for the return of The Unforgiven.
- Be rewarded by playing how you want.
- Join various guilds, hunt magical creatures or become a bard at the local tavern – the world is yours to enjoy and experience how you desire. Nearly every action you do has a level associated with it. From jumping, climbing and running to ragdolling, wall-running or swimming.
- Craft gadgets and equipment, catch rare fish, cook exotic dishes, brew potions, transform yourself into a beast…this world is your playground.
- Plan your adventures by using your foresight – the ability to see events that will transpire in the near future. From meteor storms, goblin attacks and even ghostly pirate ships!
- Define your own play style! With over 500 skills to unlock and hundreds of different weapons and equipment at your disposal, your character is truly your own. The choice is yours entirely.