2020 has been a wild ride for some of our devs, & we couldn’t be more proud of @HLGTeam for the hard work, love & dedication they poured into this project. They deserve all the support & kind words you have to offer!
— Chucklefish (@ChucklefishLTD) August 18, 2020
An intimate story of loss and hope, INMOST explores the perspective of three unique characters in a nightmarish landscape that is perfect for enjoying on a dark and stormy night. Slice through enemies, and spring deadly traps in order to escape the evil that awaits.
INMOST, by Lithuania-based indie studio Hidden Layer Games is an emotional and deeply atmospheric narrative-driven puzzle platformer. Uncover the story of an adventurous young girl, a stoic knight, and a man in search of answers.
Escape the depths of an otherworldly labyrinth in this cinematic puzzle platformer. Explore a hauntingly beautiful world, with three playable characters, in one dark, interconnected story. Something is lurking in the shadows.
- Venture through a hauntingly atmospheric pixel art world
- 3 main characters, each with their own unique gameplay styles
- A knight adventures into the depths of a deteriorating castle. A child uncovers the past of an eerie house. A wanderer searches for answers.
- Lure enemies into lethal traps, solve environmental puzzles, and utilize your scythe, Hookshot, and pickaxe to avoid a gruesome end!
- Discover a 3-5 hour emotional story, intended to be played in a single sitting on a dark, stormy night
- Explore every nook and cranny to find secret passages and collectibles