Fights in Tight Spaces is out now on Steam, Epic, GoG, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S! as announced by developer Ground Shatter and publisher Mode 7. Check out the launch trailer below:
Source: Mode 7
Game details and features as shared on Steam:
Fights in Tight Spaces blends deck-building, turn-based tactics, and thrilling animated fight sequences in classic action-movie settings. To defeat your adversaries, you must learn to balance your hand, momentum, and positioning.
Choose from over 200 cards to build a deck that suits your playstyle and your opponents’. Encounter random events, acquire enhancements (or injuries) and make critical choices about how best to upgrade your agent for the fights ahead.
- Control the Space: Use the environment against your adversaries
- Train your Abilities: Build a deck to suit your play style, upgrade your moves, and equip your agent with a range of enhancements
- Protect High-Value-Targets: Use your skills and abilities as you act as bodyguard to VIPs
- Endless Threats: Play a new mission each time, evolve your tactics, unlock new possibilities, and perfect your strategy to defeat the criminal underworld
- Prove your Worth: Embark on a daily mission and compare your scores to other players on the online leaderboard.
Fights in Tight Spaces (@fightsgame) launch is going really well – seeing some nice numbers so far.
Once again thanks to everyone for their support and putting up with my constant bleating about it! pic.twitter.com/Yhwf1zw1PA
— Paul Kilduff-Taylor (@mode7games) December 2, 2021