Ubisofthas announced that Family Feud is now available digitally on PlayStation 4, Xbox One consoles, Nintendo Switch and Stadia.
Family Feud allows players to answer over 1,500 official Family Feud surveys and compete with up to ten players in two teams, online and through local multiplayer, with exciting new
- Classic mode: Players can participate in Classic mode with up to five players against an AI for the authentic Family Feud experience with three levels of difficulty.
- Party Battle mode: This mode will pit group versus group to battle in local multiplayer.
- Couch vs.Couch mode: Players can feud with players around the world in online multiplayer.
- Live Show feature: In this dedicated mode for streamers, Twitch or YouTube Live streamers can broadcast their games and have their viewers guess their answers, allowing the streamers to earn virtual currency to spend on in-game items.
- Character customization: Players can choose characters and unlock customization items, experience points, and special titles by playing more games.