2K and Gearbox Software announced that Borderlands 3 Ultimate Edition is now available in physical or digital form for the Nintendo Switch. Players can now enjoy adventure and mayhem on the go with the portability of the Switch.
Borderlands 3 Ultimate Edition offers incredible value as the quintessential Borderlands 3 experience, featuring the award-winning base game plus all six content add-ons and the full collection of bonus cosmetic packs. Blast through multiple worlds as one of four Vault Hunters—the ultimate treasure-seeking badasses of the Borderlands—that each possess deep skill trees, abilities, and customization options.
Play solo or join a friend in two-player local and online co-op to take on deadly enemies, score loads of loot, and save your home from the most ruthless cult leaders in the galaxy. Borderlands 3 Ultimate Edition on Nintendo Switch includes:
- Borderlands 3 base game
- Moxxi’s Heist of the Handsome Jackpot
- Guns, Love, and Tentacles: The Marriage of Wainwright & Hammerlock
- Bounty of Blood
- Psycho Krieg and the Fantastic Fustercluck
- Designer’s Cut content add-on, featuring brand new mode ‘Arms Race’ and an additional skill tree for each Vault Hunter
- Director’s Cut content add-on, featuring a raid boss, new story missions, behind-the-scenes extras, and three Vault Cards
- 30+ cosmetic items
Initially released in 2019, Borderlands 3 is now available for the Nintendo Switch and also available on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S and PC.