This is a continuation in a series of interviews released by developer WFS for its upcoming game Another Eden: The Cat Beyond Time and Space, relating back to their second interview with animator Conomi Akahori with their background and scenery artist Masami Iwanaga.
Key areas featured in this game:
- Seamless exploration without loading screen and wait time(Woahh)
- Travel through Past, Present and Future
- The battle will be classic JRPG style with swapping party members anytime
- In battle, when the gauge is filled up, you are able to stop time, unleashing each characters ultimate moves called Another Force
- Level up is available with choices of mastering special skills or stats
Another Eden is currently available for Android and iOS in Japan and will follow up soon up with a Western release (US, Canada, and Australia) and Asia on January 28, 2019. Check out our previous coverage here