Devolver Digital is working together with artists Terri Vellmann & Doseone to bring Sludge Life to fruition, a game that showcases a tagger’s life in a polluted city with plans for tagging up the town.
Roam this tiny island stuck on a sludge-covered planet as the uprising tagger GHOST, a breezy bandit set on making himself known amongst the world’s graffiti elite. Explore the open world and find cool places to spread your message with a spray can in hand!
Traverse the corporately branded landscape, team up with other taggers, and steal junk and hearts along the way. Will you become the king of the island and tag every open inch, infiltrate sludge-pumping corporation GLUG, or just take it all down in flames with you?
Some of the game features :
- Experience the thrills of vandalism from the safety of your computer.
- Curiosity and free will are your only motivators – roll as you please through a tiny open-world.
- Find and download apps to your laptop and waste your life away playing a game within a game.
- Smoke Ciggy Cigs brand cigarettes. Smoke ‘em up real good.
- Take photos of exotic fauna and ambivalent NPCs.
- Dedicated fart button.
- A huge baby, community basketball court, and a cat with two buttholes. [no extra charge]
- Three distinct endings and pretty robust credits.
Sludge Life will be slithering its way to the Nintendo Switch and PC via the Epic Games Store in Spring 2020.