Developer 2Awesome Studio has recently announced the sequel shoot ’em up of Dimension Drive as Aeon Drive is launching this Summer 2020 on PC and unconfirmed consoles. Adding on that the free alpha version will be coming via 2Awesome Studio Discord channel. Check out the trailer below:
Set in an alternate cyberpunk universe of Barcelona
As Jackelyne, leave her spaceship behind in order to explore a twisted, cyberpunk version of funky Barcelona to face her worst enemy—time so dash through this mad city as fast as you can – and warp your way through time itself!. Jackelyne is also able to throw her knife and warp into it as means of not just attacking but platforming too. The game features a unique time-warping system as well that saves players the frustration of repetition and keeps the challenge fresh.
Is this level too hard? No problem, just recharge your timer before you run out of time and get those few seconds you need to beat the level. Run out of time-warping crystals and you will be on your own. Obstacles, enemies, and falls are your worst enemy, as time is always slipping away…
- Speed-running platformer mechanics.
- High-quality synthwave pixel art style
- Compete in a dystopian version of Barcelona in a twisted cyberpunk world.
- An advanced scoring system that enables long term replayability.
- Real-time difficulty adjustment on the hands of the player.
- Compete against friends through Discord integration.
- Streaming mode.