Techland joined the most anticipated event of the year, The Game Awards, hosted by industry icon Geoff Keighley. The upcoming action RPG Dying Light 2 Stay Human was showcased in a new CGI cinematic trailer, created by Platige Image—BAFTA-winning visual effects and animation studio responsible for some of the most recognizable trailers in the industry.
The almost two-minute-long CGI trailer of Dying Light 2 Stay Human transports us to the brutal and unforgiving Modern Dark Ages, where “Staying Human” goes beyond mere survival. This unsettling vision of life in The City, prepared together with Platige Image.
Together with this new CGI trailer, Techland also presented an exclusive skin pack, “Reach for the sky”, available alongside the previously announced Reload Pack as an exclusive pre-order bonus.
Everyone who pre-orders Dying Light 2 Stay Human will receive this pack, which has been created in close cooperation with Rosario Dawson (The Mandalorian, Sin City). Dawson plays the role of Lawan, an independent and indomitable citizen of The City, whom fate connects with the main protagonist Aiden during his journey. The exclusive digital “Reach for the sky” pack features a unique outfit, weapon, backpack and paraglider skins.
Each player who pre-orders Dying Light 2 Stay Human will receive in this pack:
• Crossbow skin for Lawan
• Backpack skin for Aiden and Lawan
• Paraglider skin for Aiden and Lawan
• Outfit for Lawan (not playable character)
December 2021 is also a month of celebrations for Techland as they commemorate their 30th anniversary! Together with Steam, they have prepared the Techland Publisher Sale, offering players the exciting opportunity to play Call of Juarez: Gunslinger and Dying Light. For more details, please make sure to visit the special anniversary section on TechlandGG, Techland’s own player reward program.
Starting today (December 9) you will be able to:
- Grab a free-to-keep copy of Call of Juarez: Gunslinger. There is limited time to claim this reward, as it is available until December 14 at 7PM CET.
- Join the Dying Light Free Weekend celebration (ending December 13 at 7PM CET) and take the chance to buy the game at the lowest price ever with a 70% discount for Dying Light Platinum Edition. This sale will be open for everyone until December 14 at 7PM CET.