Developer Artefacts Studioand publisher Dear Villagers (ScourgeBringer, Recompile) revealed in an official trailer that The Dungeon of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet of Chaos will be coming to PS4, Xbox One, and Switch this Summer 2021.
Live an adventure filled with humour, surprises and silly encounters.
"Oh no! What kind of trickery is this!
Zangdar is planning to teleport our merry party into strange boxes. Besides, even their names sound like The Ogre's growls.
Get us out of here!
— Dear Villagers (@DearVillagers) March 11, 2021
- Explore a huge and surprising dungeon from the cave up to the luxury quarters of the evil lord Zangdar, passing through the goblin ice skating park and an extremely lively tavern!
- Play with seven classic role-playing game characters complementing each other’s skills as you level them up: the Ranger, the Elf, the Dwarf, the Barbarian, the Magician, the Ogre and the Thief!
- Exciting turn-based battles, with creative support mechanics between team members.
- An expansive bestiary (more than 100 enemies!) pushing you to think more tactically with every fight.
- Hidden and destructive objects (including beer kegs) with surprising status effects will turn the tide of battle for the better…or worse!
- An adaptive difficulty system: from an accessible and fun story mode with simplified combat to the “nightmare mode” where the smallest tactical errors will lead you to your doom!
- Bizarre conversations, absurd situations, and unusual encounters await!