Pixpil and Chucklefish have launched the anticipated adventure title Eastward onto PC and Nintendo Switch. Featuring beautiful visuals, a stirring soundtrack and an emotional narrative, Eastward delivers delightful towns, strange creatures and even stranger people!
Set in the near future, society is on the brink, and the human population is at an all-time low. A deadly toxic presence has spread across the land, destroying and devouring everything in its path. Escape the tyrannical clutches of a subterranean society and join Eastward’s unlikely duo on an exciting adventure to the land above! Discover beautiful yet bizarre settlements and make new friends as you travel across the world by rail.
- A charming single-player RPG Adventure, in a beautifully detailed pixel art world
- Join John and Sam in their emotional journey across a world falling to ruin
- Meet a quirky cast of characters, encounter strange monsters and distant cities
- Switch between controlling John and Sam using dual character controls to solve puzzles and fight your way through dungeons
- Fend off monsters with a weapon from John’s arsenal. Wield a Bang-Bang Gun, Scepter of Flame, or a trusty ol’ Frying Pan! The choice is yours
- Soundtrack composed by Joel Corelitz (Halo Infinite, Death Stranding, Gorogoa), with sound design from Hyperduck Soundworks
Eastward is available now on PC, Mac and Nintendo Switch for £21.99 / $24.99 / €24.99. Keep an eye on Chucklefish and iambit social channels for news of future Eastward physical products.