Developer Anshar Studios and publisher Anshar Publishing present the launch trailer of Gamedec. Gamedec is a narrative-focused, non-combat experience that puts players in the shoes of a digital detective diving deep into case files spread across the digital worlds of 22nd century Warsaw. How you respond during each case is as important as what you discover—your personality determines skills that unlock different opportunities and paths to different cases. Gamedec is out now on PC.
About this game as shared on Steam:
Gamedec is a single-player non-combat cyberpunk isometric RPG. You are a game detective, who solves crimes inside virtual worlds. Use your wits to gather info from your witnesses and suspects, get to the bottom of deceptive schemes, save lives, and investigate the extraordinary relationships between virtual worlds and their inhabitants. The game continually adapts to your choices and never judges – You are the sum of your choices.
Welcome to Warsaw City of the 22nd century. The Tech of the future is so advanced that the term “real” is relative and “life” and “death” have many meanings. Virtual worlds give rise to problems of the human nature: lust, sloth, envy, and pride. The residents of these virtual game-worlds need specialists – Gamedecs – Private Investigators with experience in those worlds who work to discover the secrets and explores mechanics hidden in those realities for the commission of your clients. You are one of them. You are a Gamedec.
Gamedec emulates the nature of tabletop RPGs by focusing on character development through decision making. Gather aspects and craft your unique set of professions that will allow you to lead investigations in a way that fits your style. Discover extraordinary relationships between the virtual worlds and their inhabitants thanks to the gathered information in the codex.
Like in classic tabletop RPGs, you’re given the freedom to approach situations from multiple angles rather than forcing a single solution – the choice is yours and yours alone.
Gamedec officially supports AMD Radeon's FidelityFX Super Resolution technology!
We hope you'll like the possibility to raise the quality of the experience in the game with these super high-quality edges and details without upgrading your GPU! pic.twitter.com/7vqfw7pLVu
— Gamedec – ? BUY NOW! AVAILABLE WORLDWIDE! ? (@GamedecTheGame) September 15, 2021
Gamedec General Features:
- Interact with NPCs to gather intel and access different dialogue options depending on your choices, developed profession and acquired knowledge.
- Visit numerous virtual worlds – from the deceitful farm-like environment, through dark-noir cyberpunk realities to fantasy-based realms.
- Use your Codex and Deduction to unscramble facts and evidence to conclude the case. Find your own answer and respond accordingly to your own ethics, integrity or just a sense of poetic justice.
- Shape your Character through actions that grant positive or negative effects – Determine how to you want to be perceived by the other by selecting traits, which correspond to your gameplay style. Develop your own Gamedec through your decisions, choices, and actions.
- Meet various characters in both Realium and Virtualium that can be friendly, or hostile – depending on your decisions throughout the game.