Modus Games recently announced Cris Tales, the indie love letter to classic JRPGs, is launching this coming July 2021 on Nintendo Switch, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Steam, Epic Games Store, GOG, and Stadia for $39.99. Pre-order the game now for your preferred platform. The game also has a Collector’s Edition available for preorder here.
Peer into the past, act in the present, and watch as your choices dynamically change the future. Cris Tales is coming to PS4 and PS5 this July!
— Modus Games (@Modus_Games) February 1, 2021
Key magical features
- A Love Letter to Classic JRPGs – Inspired by timeless JRPGs like Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy VI, Valkyrie Profile, and modern classics like Bravely Default and Persona 5, meet and recruit a unique cast of teammates, challenge myriad enemies, and make your way through an expansive world.
- Experience the Past, Present, and Future Simultaneously – Peer into and learn from the past, decide on actions in the present, and alter the course of the future in ways that will reshape the world dynamically depending on the choices you make.
- Master Strategic Turn-Based Combat – Warp your enemies into the past or future, synchronize attacks for enhanced group abilities, and master the timing of attack and defense to go beyond your party’s limits in combat.
- Uncover a Fascinating Story & Characters – The Empress’ plot to destroy the world is complex and layered. Use your wits and recruit powerful allies throughout the world to uncover and undo her multi-faceted web and make your way to the True Ending of this enchanting tale.
- Discover a Beautiful World – Climb aboard an airship or boat and traverse this handcrafted, dark fairytale world. From the shining kingdom of Crystallis to the slums of Saint Clarity, discover each unique location, and shape its future.
Join Crisbell and her fantastical companions on an adventure across past, present and future. Cris Tales is coming to Xbox this July!
— Modus Games (@Modus_Games) February 2, 2021
For more of our previous post, check out the links below:
- Time traveling RPG – Cris Tales Collector’s Edition Available Now for Pre-Order, Limited Quantities Available
- Time travelling RPG – New Cris Tales 14 minute Gameplay Battles Across Time, Showcases Breathtaking and Reactive World
- Indie time travelling RPG – Cris Tales presents a Gamescom 2020 trailer
- Classic JRPG Cris Tales, announced for Stadia