Bandai Namco has just released a new trailer showing in-game modes to their upcoming ‘Soul Calibur VI’ to entice their fans on the upcoming modes and gameplay mechanics. They include character creations, all the way to its Story modes.
Features are as follows:
- Training as usual
- Fight 8 rounds with AI/CPU characters via Arcade mode
- Versus mode offline against friends or AI/CPU
- Relive the events from the previous Soul series via the main campaign called Soul Chronicle for each and every character in their own separate timeline
- Character creation to go on their separate journey via Libra Of Soul Story Mode
- Customize face, race, hair all the way to the individual fighting styles
- Network: Ranked Match- Stack up points to determine winning or losing in a match
- Network: Casual Match- You may create or join other people rooms for a casual match
- Network: Rankings- Check your standing among others around the world
- Network: Replay- Option to Replays your match or review other players gameplay
Lastly, a Museum, viewing your collections of character portrait arts, weapons description, concept arts, and BGM. In case you missed it, here’s a video of announced character classic Cervantes, the undead pirate
This game has been announced for October 19, 2018 release for PlayStation 4, PC and Xbox One.