A new video arises for ‘Shadow of the Tomb Raider’, showing “Combat Tactics”. The trailer offer a glimpse into Lara’s new guerrilla tactics to traverse with added new stealth elements to move and take down enemies.
“Strike suddenly and disappear like a jaguar, use mud as camouflage, and instil fear in enemies to sow chaos.”
In order to stop a Maya Apocalypse, Lara has to first apply a lotion of mud onto her body for camouflage effects!
With the following added twist:
- Brutal stealth kills with a knife ( ar manhunt)
- Tiptoe by the side of the wall, while in stealth using the grassy canopy
- Jump Stealth kills (Tenchu!!)
- Use a bow and tied arrows to pierce an enemy, while using the rope on the other end; strangling him (shhh..)
- Using beer glass as a mean to take down foes
- Lastly, raising the bar, instilling fear like Batman with one shot, causing enemies to shoot at each other in terror
Snake from Metal Gear Solid would be so proud..
Shadow of the Tomb Raider is available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC on September 14 2018.