Yet another 100 person Battle Royale game (Yes, another one!). Realm Royale created by Hi-Rez Studios has recently announced a closed beta next week for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Those who are interested may sign up from the following link.
Unlike Fortnite however, Realm Royale is focused on medieval themes and has its own mechanics to try, for example:
- You need to shoot an enemy twice, one shot to turn them into a chicken (no hp) squawk, second shot to eliminate them( 30 seconds time frame or they will revert)
- Turning into a chicken for a fourth time will be a permanent death. Leaving behind all their items as usual
- There are classic 5 sub classes to choose from before entering the field, from Warrior, Engineer, Assassin, Mage and Hunter
- Each sub classes is not just skins alone, it has its passive, perks and active skills. Some of which can be healers as well
- Forging is possible, find a near forger to craft normal weapons or legendary items specific to the sub classes (Be careful of ambushes)
- Summon mounts such as horses as means of transportation
Take note that this is closed beta therefore not everyone will be selected. Release date for the actual game for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One is yet to be confirmed.