Publisher Sony Interactive Entertainment and developer Insomniac Games recently showcases a sixteen-minute video of Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart showing Rivet and weapons in action. Video also shows new mobility options such as dashing, feel shots via haptic feedback, teleportation to a new level, 3D audio, open areas, glitch challenges, and more. The game is currently slated for June 11 release on PlayStation 5.
Game details as shown on playstation.com
Go dimension-hopping with Ratchet and Clank as they take on an evil emperor from another reality. Jump between action-packed worlds, and beyond at mind-blowing speeds – complete with dazzling visuals and an insane arsenal – as the intergalactic adventurers blast onto the PS5 console.
- An evil robotic emperor is intent on conquering cross-dimensional worlds, with Ratchet and Clank’s own dimension next in his sights. You’ll need to dust off the dynamic pair’s outrageous weaponry and stop a dimensional collapse in its tracks.
- Blast your way home with an arsenal of explosive new weapons, including the Burst Pistol, Topiary Sprinkler, and the Shatterbomb. Zip above cityscapes, boost into combat and slip through dimensions with physics-defying new gadgets.
- Unite the double team supreme with a cast of familiar allies and new faces – including an all-new Lombax resistance fighter who is just as determined to take out the robotic scourge.
- Play as Ratchet and Rivet, a mysterious new female Lombax from another dimension.
- Discover Clank’s all-new interdimensional mechanics.
- Enjoy a visually dazzling interdimensional adventure fueled by the mind-blowing speed and immersive features of the PlayStation 5 console. Built from the ground up by acclaimed studio Insomniac Games, you’ll go beyond what you see with in-game actions coming to life in your hands via the DualSense wireless controller.
Travel in style
- Experience the intergalactic shuffle of dimensional rifts as they combine new worlds and gameplay. Warp across battlefields to rapidly gain your combat advantage and repair planetary rifts with dimension-spanning puzzles.
- Visit never-before-seen planets and see alternate dimension versions of old favourites, now more alive than ever with exotic flora and fauna thanks to the power of the PlayStation 5 console.
Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart Digital Deluxe Edition includes:
- Full game
- Five armor sets
- Photo mode sticker pack
- 20 Raritanium*
- Digital soundtrack
- Digital artbook
Pre-order and receive early unlock for two in-game items: Pixelizer Weapon and Carbonox Armor
Incase if you missed it, here’s a gameplay trailer of the game: