CIRCLE Entertainment is delighted to confirm that it’s teaming up with CreSpirit to bring Rabi-Ribi (previously released on PC, PS4 and PS Vita) on October 17th to the Nintendo Switch. It is available to pre-purchase with a 10% discount from now.
This 2D sidescrolling exploration platformer follows the adventure of Erina, whose humdrum life as a regular rabbit is turned upside-down when she finds herself in an unknown world and turned into a human (with rabbit ears)! Along the way, she meets the cheerful pink-haired fairy, Ribbon, who mysteriously chooses to stay by Erina’s side.
These unwitting heroes embark together on their quest to restore Erina’s life to normalcy, but who knows what troubles lurk, waiting for them…
Rabi-Ribi is a 2D exploration platformer that focuses on non-linear gameplay. There will be hints to guide the player along, but they’re never required to follow them, which allows for much greater freedom to — you guessed it — explore.
Players will play as our protagonist Erina, who focuses on close-quarters combat. Ribbon the fairy is the ranged attacker who follows Erina’s lead, indirectly controlled by the player.
Erina may be a little rabbit that was turned into a human, but that doesn’t stop her from being capable of some pretty neat moves. Both Erina and Ribbon’s abilities can be improved by learning new skills and attacks through collecting items and upgrades that are spread throughout the world.
- A retro-styled exploration platformer.
- 4+ difficulty settings for all types of players.
- 9+ main areas and 20+ sub-areas to explore.
- Over 60 items and upgrades.
- Over 20 fully illustrated characters with cutscene illustrations.
- 40+ boss battles, 1000+ attack patterns with Boss Rush Mode included.
- Postgame story and content with speedrun mode which takes out every section of the game where the player cannot control the main character.
- Over 50+ pieces from an original soundtrack.
Rabi-Ribi will arrive on the Nintendo eShop on October 17th for USD 29.99 (approx MYR 126) and is available for pre-purchase now with 10% off from the SRP. For updates follow CIRCLE Entertainment Twitter.