First introduced in our previous coverage, now publisher Versus Evil and developed by Breadcrumbs Interactivehas announced our one-handed blacksmith hero is making a grand appearance soon with Yagalaunch date confirmed for November 2019. The trailer below features one of their half-man / half-bird enemy introduction called Nightingale the Robber.
Key smithing features:
- Romanian hip-hop soundtrack
- Dive into a world with striking Hand- Drawn 2D artworks
- Bash through ancient monsters using hammers, tools and other weapons
- Forge new weapons using smithing skills forged by Ivan’s hands with an experimental deep forging system to make magical tools such as teleporting lightning hammers and Hookshot pitchforks
- Explore more into magic items, talismans, blessings, perks and curses which will change the way Ivan plays
- Ivan’s story, upgrades, reputation and endings adapt to your actions and conversation choices.
- Yes, enemies, monsters to townfolks will attempt to give you choices and conversations
- Get used to pagan beliefs and superstitions as it will unlock secrets, befriend house spirits or even avoid a curse from unclean creatures.
- Fateful Crossroads between levels allow the player to influence the difficulty, challenge and level generation of the game
- Other than multiple endings, the game comes with random maps, encounters, hidden secrets and multiple mission outcomes which will motivate players to replay the game again and again
Help Ivan with his bad luck this coming to November 2019, coming for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC via Epic Games Store.