Face the countless hordes in episodes
The game has a quickplay mode with four additional episodes having different locations, stories and objectives ranging from boarding a hijacked train or venturing into an underground facility. Stay quiet as possible though.
A few features present in this game:
- The zombies in each episode seem not aggressive as they are unaware of your presence, stay quiet to get a better position
- Surprising AI will send hordes of zombies if your team is having an easy time such as high health and kills
- If your team is on low health, the AI will assist you with turrets instead
- Hidden better loots found or open by force
- Special variety zombies such as full armour/gas masks poison may appear to barge into your pace
- Screamer zombies will keep sending in endless zombies until it is taken out
- Unlock more perks for your special class and upgrade your weapons for higher difficulties
World War Z will be sending hordes by April 16, 2019, for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
Check out our previous coverage of the game via provided links below: