Popular Korean MMORPG developer and publisher Pearl Abyss will bring Twin Class sister Woosa to Black Desert Mobile on Tuesday, January 17th. Previously, Woosa had only been available for Black Desert players on PC. Black Desert Mobile players will soon experience Woosa’s powerful elemental attacks and ancient Do Arts. Woosa expertly wields her fan, channelling the power of Sagoonja, in her brand new gameplay-based combat trailer.
— Black Desert Online PC (@NewsBlackDesert) January 10, 2023
The Butterfly on the Path to Enlightenment – 「Woosa」 Gameplay｜Black Desert Mobile
- Wingbeat: Woosa enhances the size of her fan and knocks back enemies. Holding down the skill button charges up a stronger gust of wind, pushing enemies back further and knocking them down. When used with Sagoonja: Plum, the skill increases its attack speed and scatters plum petals that fly around the air.
- Butterfly Step: Woosa leaps elegantly into the sky, dodging enemy attacks and objects. Holding down the skill button allows her to perform an extra leap.
- Stormfall: Woosa swings her fan and creates a giant storm, inflicting heavy damage to surrounding enemies in a wide area. With its impressive range, it is useful for defeating hordes of monsters and bosses. Stormfall inflicts additional damage when combined with other skills.
- Cloudrise: Woosa creates a dark cloud above enemies’ heads, causing extreme damage through rain and lightning. Players can use this skill successively to build combos for additional enemy damage.
- Enlightened: Use this passive ability to reduce PvP and skill damage from enemies. Enlightened stacks up to four times and gives an extra damage buff to Wingbeat, Sagoonja: Plum, and Cloudrise.
Woosa’s Celebratory Events
- Woodo School Training Prep Daily Missions: The Woodo School, where Woosa first received her training, is spreading its mysterious energy. From Jan. 10 – Jan. 30, help prepare training supplies through daily missions to receive rewards.
- Woosa’s Gift: The energy of the Woodo School is spreading!. Beginning Jan. 17, navigate to the Event Tab and claim a [Mysterious Power Chest] containing rare weapons.
As we wait for Woosa's arrival, let's participate in these events and obtain rewards such as Path of Glory S10 Entry Pass, 100% Hot Time (1 Hour), and more!
Event Details: https://t.co/sKKuKSAozS#BlackDesertMobile #BDM #Events pic.twitter.com/5zA35GESGO
— Black Desert Mobile (@BlackDesertM_en) January 12, 2023
Out of Game:
- Share Your Expectations! Event: Receive a Korean Traditional Decoration Set by participating in this community event and sharing your expectations of how Woosa’s charm will differ from Maegu. More details can be found here.
- What Kind of “Do Wielder” are You According to your Birthday? Woosa is a Do Wielder who uses a fan as her main weapon. Match your birthday with the table and comment what kind of Do Wielder you are to receive rewards.
- Waiting for Woosa! Support Coupon: Use this support coupon “HERE-COME-SWOO-SA17” by Feb. 7 and receive Woodo School Training Supplies (x1), Dawning Moonstone (x50), Daybloom (x200) and Nightbloom (x50).
- Join Forces with Woosa and Release the Rabbit’s Spirit! Players from all over the world are gathering to help release the Rabbit’s Spirit. Once 10 million players are gathered, the Rabbit will be freed from the Black Spirit. More details can be found here.