- It is also now the third-most-popular esports event of all time, with four tournaments that are now within the top 10, according to Esports Charts
- Across Youtube, the M4 World Championship attained a new peak concurrent view of 3,028,495 alone.
- Most viewers originated from Indonesia, up to 2,685,634 at a time
- The championship has yet to end, with the most-watched match happening on Knockout Stage, Day 4 between RRQ Hoshi and Blacklist International – the two have been touted as the ultimate derby, with the players’ rivalry dating back to the M2 World Championship
- The last M3 World Championship had a peak concurrent viewership of 3.19m, with a 133% increase this year
M4 events are in full swing!
Pre-register from 1/13 to 1/15 for the M4 Grand Finals, and you'll get 300 Pass EXP!
Level up your M4 Pass with these EXP and claim more rewards!
— Mobile Legends: Bang Bang (@MobileLegendsOL) January 13, 2023