New Overwatch Season 6 changes
There are upcoming updates for Overwatch Season 6 and it seems to be more focus on Competitive Mode for Season 6.
The changes are as below:
- Season will now become two months instead of three.
- Competitive point being adjusted to account for the shorter season. This means you will gain more points for winning.
- Skill Rating decay changes as well for diamond rank and above to be less punishing.
- Control maps will now be best of three instead of best of five.
- Placement matches will have better matchmaking to their skill ratings.
- Higher tiered matches will have better matchmaking but queue times might be longer.
5 more days until the end of Season 5