Manage your way to victory!
Motorsport Manager let players manage their own Motorsport team with various strategic decision making which will help to lead the team into victory. Players are able to scout for new talent as well as source for better parts to upgrade and improve the vehicles to be at the top of the podium. Players will be able to control everything, from the headquarters, engineers, cars, sponsors and others as long players keep a healthy cash flow balance.
New features for Switch
In this latest version of Motorsport Manager will let players experience the wheel to wheel racing in full 3D like never before. There is also full customization to the team allowing players to choose their traits and their personalities. The switch touch screen control with the utilization of the Joy-Con controllers allow players to lead the team to glory.
The latest release features include Nintendo Switch exclusive content:
- 20 UNIQUE CIRCUITS AND 65 TRACK LAYOUTS: Including a brand new Nintendo Switch exclusive circuit in New Zealand, as well as a night race in Singapore.
- EXPANSIVE TEAM CUSTOMISATION: Hire drivers, develop cars and invest in infrastructure to achieve the perfect qualifying lap.
- STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT GAMEPLAY: Formulate the ideal pit-stop plan to win races and watch the race in real-time or jump into the strategy screens to take control of the action.
- GRAPHICAL ENHANCEMENTS: Experience the game with higher resolution artwork and 3D cars, exclusive to Nintendo Switch.
- GAME EDITOR: Included for Nintendo Switch, the Game Editor allows players to fully customise the world of Motorsport Manager, from teams down to engineers.
Motorsport Manager will be available on Nintendo eShop on March 14th, 2019 for USD 14.99 (approx MYR 62)