Debuting back in “Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate”, Brachydios, is a Brute Wyvern that is making a comeback in Monster Hunter World: Iceborne as announced by Capcom. Brachydios features green slime-covered fists and horns; similar looking to an Anjanath infused with a sticky slime substance.
It will pummel you with its fist
What’s interesting here is that it looks like it has boxing gloves on and will pummel the ground while using its saliva to activate explosions stemming from the sticky slime on its body. Not to mention, the sticky slime shot out from the forehead can hinder hunters movements and it will eventually explode. Tips in the video mention that water attacks on the slime part of its body is super effective.
Hunters, get your arsenal stocked and skills ready for Monster Hunter World: Iceborne coming soon on September 6, 2019, for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, followed up with PC in January 2020.
A gentle reminder that Velkhana Beta schedule is listed below:
The beta sessions listed below:
- PlayStation 4 Beta
- Starts: August 30 to September 1, 2019
- Xbox One Beta
- Starts: September 2 to September 4, 2019
Preloading your beta will be available on August 28, 2019.
Check out more of our previous coverage:
- Monster Hunter World: Iceborne, it’s next beta announced featuring Elder Dragon Velkhana
- Take on Barioth in Monster Hunter World: Iceborne
- Monster Hunter World: Iceborne showcases dynamic theme “Velkhana”
- Monster Hunter World: Iceborne more subspecies revealed!
- Acidic Glavenus in Monster Hunter World: Iceborne
- Monster Hunter World: Iceborne, Developer Diary
- Monster Hunter World: Iceborne, Weapon Introduction Part II
- Monster Hunter World: Iceborne, Weapon Introduction