Get ready hunters, ahead of its launch week; Capcom has announced the next beta for Monster Hunter World: Iceborne. But it won’t be as simple as before, as you are facing off against a formidable foe named elder dragon Velkhana. Check out its intro below:
The beta sessions listed as below:
- PlayStation 4 Beta
- Starts: August 30 to September 1, 2019
- Xbox One Beta
- Starts: September 2 to September 4, 2019
This will be your first encounter
Velkhana body design looks loosely similar to Kushala Daora’s slim feature but covered in ice. Alongside the previous beta encounters with Great Jagras (Beginner), Banbaro (Intermediate), and Tigrex (Expert) quests, Velkhana abilities are being able to blast icy breath and even cover huge areas in ice, so be cautious not to be frozen in it!.
Upon completion of each quest for the first time, hunters will earn a total of four special commendation packs containing helpful consumables bringing forward to the actual game.
Hunters, get your arsenal stocked and skills ready for Monster Hunter World: Iceborne coming soon on September 6, 2019, for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, followed up with PC in January 2020. Preloading your beta will be available on August 28, 2019.
Check out more of our previous coverage:
- Take on Barioth in Monster Hunter World: Iceborne
- Monster Hunter World: Iceborne showcases dynamic theme “Velkhana”
- Monster Hunter World: Iceborne more subspecies revealed!
- Acidic Glavenus in Monster Hunter World: Iceborne
- Monster Hunter World: Iceborne, Developer Diary
- Monster Hunter World: Iceborne, Weapon Introduction Part II
- Monster Hunter World: Iceborne, Weapon Introduction